Sunday, September 23, 2012

September 23, 2012

Dear Reader,

I think I saw the most beautiful woman for this year. I cannot say that I saw the most beautiful woman in my whole life because that would be my "future wife" and I haven't met her yet.  I can't add details about her because this diary/blog is a public blog.But I'll just describe her to you.

What makes her beautiful is she doesn't know how beautiful she is to me. She is fearless. She is divine and she is funniest girl I've ever met this year. She has the eyes that will capture your heart, she has the lips that would enrapture your whole body. She is type of person that you won't add any malice because when you see her, you just want to cuddle her. They say that if a boy met a special girl his "greenyness" or "hormones" will change, it's true. Because at some point you will see that a boy can change everything for a girl because if she is happy, then he is happy. Simple as that. Oh wait back to my topic. She will intoxicate you with her perfume that will live in your nose when you're close to her. She is nearly perfect in my eyes and I hope she's not reading this because it would be embarrassing and funny. I hope one day I will see her again because the time is really not cooperating when you're having fun. I don't have a crush on her or any thing but I'm just here to describe her. And I think she is perfect, she is smart, she is fearless, she will never give up on you and you know what? I think she is reading this.

Love,
El

2 comments: