Sunday, May 31, 2015

To the Next Girl I Will Love

Dear You,

This letter is for you in the future to read. This is for you to understand on what I will do to you. I learned a lot from my previous relationships and I learned the hard way. Now, I'm ready to meet you somewhere around the city or even the province. For short: Wherever you are, I will love you.

I will always be patient with you.

When you're taking too long to fix your make up in my car, I'll make sure to tell you how beautiful you are when you're done. When you're on your period and you started to be crazy as a baboon, I'll help you remember that you're my princess not an animal.

I will always treat you like a princess.

I'll never be tired of spoiling you. Even if you live at the far side of the world. You'll be my princess and what you want, you will get. I'll make you happier than anyone I've ever loved. You will always be my priority. You'll always be the number one on my list on what I will do everyday. There will never be a word busy whenever you want to be with me and I will never be lazy even if it's in the morning and the night.

Whenever we fight.

Pride will never be the answer ever again. I won't let you cool down your emotions because I'll make sure to fix the problem as soon as possible. I will always bring you food and when you get fat, we'll lose weight together. I'll make sure that the past will never be a conflict with us because I will bury it with all the happiness that you will give me.

I will fight for you.

I will never give up on you. I will always think positive with our future struggles together. As long as you're with me, it's you and me against the world. That's it. For better or worse, I will love the better and worse of you. With that, please accept me for who I am. I maybe loud and annoying, but accept me and I will love you even more.

Now, I just have to wait for time and place to bring us together. Maybe I'll meet you tomorrow or next year, but it's okay. If I have the patience to wait for you, I'll have the patience to deal with your mood swings. People don't believe in a forever but the truth is there is one. It's the consistency of everyday... And that's what I'm gonna give to you. With all the promises that I'll make, you'll see that a forever is an action for everyday that I'm with you.

You are the reason why I wake up in the morning,
El

No comments:

Post a Comment