Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Special Letter


Dear Reader,

“God above all.”

That’s the first lesson that I learned from a very special girl who’s close, but still so far. I know that a lot of people will say that she’s beautiful, she is smart,she is fearless, she is understanding, she is funny, even though her jokes are not and she will never let you down. For 2 months I had a rare chance talking to her and it changed my sleeping schedule because we live in different time zones. But you know what? It is worth it. You know she is worth it. Even though she doesn't know the difference between your and you’re or her stick man figures aren't really artistic but in your heart, you know that in every corner she is worth it. But sadly, there’s always a problem. Distance sucks. But for me, it is not a problem. Because my heart is wherever she’s standing. If I have a chance to teach her a lesson… That lesson would be na kahit gaano man siya kalayo nasa kanya ang puso ko.

Love,
El

No comments:

Post a Comment