Monday, September 3, 2012

Measurements


If permitted I want to grow old with you.


If we live to be 70 to 80 years old, I’ll take care of you. I’ll show you that even if we’re old you’ll still experience a happily ever after. And I promise to buy bouquet of flowers for random occasions just to show you how much I love you. I promise you that you’ll still have butterflies in your stomach and I promise to put you to bed if you fall asleep watching our grand children playing and I will kiss you in the forehead just to show you that even if you’re sleeping, I’ll always keep my promise that I will love you.
Even if we’re old, I’ll cuddle with you, I’ll take you on dates and I will still make you love letters and tease you. I will show to the world that we’re not old to be in love because love has no boundaries, it has no age and it has no limitations.
And if you’re sick, I’ll always be there. I’ll feed you, I’ll make sure that your tummy won’t have a tummy ache, I promise you that I’ll fulfill my promise that I’ll always be with you in sickness and in health.
And when the time comes and you are gone even though we are far apart, I’ll still love you dearly with all my heart because my vow of “Till death do us part” Can’t measure my love for you because my love for you is bigger than forever. And if they’ll ask me what I loved most about my life, I will smile and I will say you. Because the only way to see a rainbow is to look through the rain. This is not a goodbye but a “see you soon”. Then if we see each other again, I will love you all over again.

1 comment: