Friday, October 12, 2012

Dear Future Girlfriend

Dear Future Girlfriend,



Hello my name is EL and I don’t even know you or I don’t know what you look like or how you’ll act but there’s one that I know. And I know that I’ll always take care of you and I promise never to break your heart.

Whenever you have a homework or an assignment, I will always be there to help you with your homework and I promise never to leave you until you finish it. Even if I had a million reasons to leave, I would still look for one to stay.

If one day we fight, I’ll be the first one to say sorry because losing the argument is better than losing you. And I promise that you’ll be more important than pride.

I’ll promise to be proud of you. Whenever we walk I’ll always hold your hands to prove to the whole wide world that you are my girlfriend and you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

I’ll try in every possible way to make you happy and safe and will let you show that forever really doesn’t end.

I’ll dance with you even though there’s no music playing, and I’ll kiss you in the rain and I will show you that real life is better than the movies.

Explaining to you how much and why I love you would be as simple as counting the stars, it is impossible.

For now, I just have to wait because God is busy making my love story and all of the best love stories have one thing in common, you have to go against the odds to get there. You’re Nemo. And saying “You’re my Nemo” is a simple way of saying: “I’d search every inch of the world to find you.” But for now, I have to wait but I promise that I’ll find you.

You are the reason I look forward to waking up in the morning.
Love, El

10 comments:

  1. <3 Awww, that is so sweet. :] Your future girlfriend will be so lucky to have a boyfriend like you. A fan of How I Met Your Mother, eh? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Short and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nakzzz so sweet and charming.keep it up GOD BLESS:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why can't guys be like this seriously?! your so amazing guys should be educated on how to treat a girl properly :))))

    ReplyDelete