Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012

Dear Reader,

All people wants to leave a legacy here on Earth. Like me, I am Muay Thai player. Muay Thai is kickboxing. It was developed in Thailand and it's MMA  (for your information) and I want to leave something before I leave the world. Like I don't know maybe a Olympic medal and represent the Philippines in the Olympics or maybe a spot in the hall of fame and the grand kids of my kids will say "That is my grandfather." The thing is in order for you to achieve something you must sacrifice one thing. Which is hard. But the will of me achieving something great overcame the power of what I want. So I will sacrifice my social life for just 1 month and I will eat only vegetables and water which doesn't have taste in it. So it means that I won't eat any delicious food like Mcdonalds or even pastas or pork. Now I don't really care because I know that God wants me to be someone and I know that with Him, I am fearless. Fearless in a way that I can conquer any problems that I will encounter. One month of sacrifice is a lifetime worth of achievements for me and I really want to be "someone".

If you want something, go get it. And if it doesn't knock in your door then knock on its door. You know, you just don't know if you're be someone... But everyone can be someone in their own special way. If you find that "something" that you really want to do... Then never let it go. Never miss a chance to get it while its hot because maybe just maybe... the juice is worth the squeeze.


Love,
El

2 comments: