Wednesday, June 11, 2014

She

It was a surprise. I talked to her about the things I do everyday, the things I’ve been thinking and the things I want to do with my life. She was a serendipity and she was the best surprise ever. 

I fell in love with you. I didn’t expect that ever. I said that I won’t fall in love with you but I guess I did and I am currently in the deepest part, still falling. I love you if you think that I don’t sometimes. Even if you don’t feel it sometimes, it’s there. Just ask me and I’ll respond with love. 

I am currently writing this while waiting for you. But I am really glad that you are part of my life. If we don’t have the luxury of time or place, then we will find a way. I will make time and I will never stop finding time for you. You are the one thing that a lot of people are searching for. 

And I am glad that you are mine,

El

No comments:

Post a Comment