Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lucky

Dear Reader,


I must find that person who will make me a better man. A girl who will defy all odds. A girl who will someday will walk into your life and make me realize why it never worked out with anyone else. A girl who will be the reason why I look forward to waking up in the morning.

The person I will love will be the luckiest girl in the world. I will dance with her even though there’s no music around. The person I will love will be happy and safe and I will make sure of it. and I will show her that a “happy ending” is not true because true love is never ending. I will make sure that my love for the person I will love will stand any problems that we might encounter in the future. I will never stop believing in the person I will love and I will make you sure that she’ll fall in love with me every single day. I will make sure that i’m the one who will constantly remind you of how much she cares and how lucky I am to have her… And I promise to show the person I will love to my friends and say,“that’s her.” I will be always proud to the person I will love. Whenever we’ll walk, I’ll always hold her hand and always show to the world that she’s the most beautiful girl in the world.

Having a lot of girls is not something to be proud of. Keeping one is. And I believe that the person I will love is perfect. The person I will love is cute. The person I will love is adorable. And maybe… Just maybe… The Person I will love is currently reading this.

Love,
El

1 comment:

  1. hope you'll gonna have that 'lucky' girl soon :) nice post. keep me updated :)

    ReplyDelete