Sunday, September 7, 2014

10 Bible Verses For Your Everyday Life

1. If you’re upset - John 14

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in Me.”
2. If you’re scared - Psalm 23
“Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil,
 for you are with Me.”
3. If you’re depressed - Psalm 27: 13-14
“I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.”
4. If you’re lacking faith - Exodus 14
“Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
5. If you think everyone hates you  - John 15:18-19
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.”
6.  When you’re suffering - Romans 5:3
“More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance.”
7. When you need the sense of purpose - Psalm 138:8
“The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.”
8. When you’re broken hearted - Psalm 34:18
“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”

9. When you want peace - Matthew 11: 28-30

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
10. For your loved one - Genesis 29:20 

“Jacob served seven years to get Rachel, but they seemed like only a few days to him because of his love for her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment