Saturday, January 5, 2013

Letter #4


                                                     (How I Met Your Mother- Disaster Averted )



I wrote this last summer for her(Actually I write her letters everyday last summer) and this is my fourth letter to her. It's funny because now, it's just a memory. A memory full of hopes and dreams that one day we'll be together forever.... haha.


March 21, 2012

My Dearest (deleted name),

I was smiling for no reason today and I thought I was crazy but then I realized that the reason why I’m smiling was you. I woke up at exactly 3:00 AM yesterday just to write this letter and I know that it is worth it because I’m writing to you because everything about you makes my day and I believe that the sweetest things you can do for a girl are the little things that let her know she’s in your heart and on your mind. Always remember that distance is never a problem. Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It’s good that we are far away because I’m learning the patience to wait for a special girl who lives exactly 8091.5 Kilometers away from me and I know that she is worth it. Because I believe in following your own heart. Regardless of what others tell you to do, it’s how you feel at the end of the day that matters.

Love,
EL

No comments:

Post a Comment