Sunday, October 14, 2012

PROMblems

Dear You,

I know this is weird and I know that it's unusual for me to ask this but will you be my prom date? I know it's never too late to try again because 11:11 comes twice a day, because everyone deserves a second chance. Give me another chance to prove to you that I'm not any other guy out there. Let me prove to you that even though you live thousands of miles away, no one can ever take your place. Let all of this be proven if you go to prom with me.


I know that there are a lot of pretty girls in the city to be my prom date but the truth is, I don't care. I just want you and you alone. I don't care if you live thousands of miles away from me and I hope you don't care either because we can solve this out. I mean I can just bring a laptop to prom and just Skype with you at the prom all night or let's just phone all night. I don't really care because my perfect prom is with you and  I hope you'll be my dance because I want you to be a memory that will last for the rest of my life. And I know that you are worth it.

I know I'm crazy to ask you to prom but that's really what I want. Because I know that distance will never be a reason why I can't try again because I will never give up on someone that I know that I can't go a day without thinking about.

So would you go to prom with me? I don't really care if you live thousand of miles away from me because my prom is wherever you are standing right now and  if you feel a certain presence beside you, that would be me, dancing with you, wherever I am.


Love,
El

3 comments:

  1. Ang lucky naman ng aayain mong magprom :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever she is? She is so lucky to be with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever she is, she's very lucky :) nako! kung ako lang yan, yes na agad sagot ko! :) <3

    ReplyDelete